Part Number: STK29112
The Stick Product Description
- Up to 4 devices (3 Independent) sharing one POTS line
- Automatic call routing to fax, phones, modems, other telephony equipment
- Barge-in protection for un-interrupted data connections
- User defined security access code
View The Stick Data Sheet
Download The Stick Manual
Secure your Stick installations with the Stick Lock Box!
Please be aware that The Stick will not work optimally with call forwarding nor voicemail from the phone company. As an alternative, the SR-3 would be a better linesharing solution if these telco features are desired. Call 800-535-4651 for details.
ACP Series 2.0
Part Numbers: ACP-300, ACP-500, ACP-900
- Up to 3, 5 or 9 devices sharing one POTS line
- Reduces or eliminates costly dedicated phone lines
- Secures modems and network equipment from unauthorized access
- Specifically designed for network support/industrial applications
New Enhanced Features:
- HACKER SHIELD PROTECTION – Programmable Security Access Codes, up to 7 digits per port, protects connected devices from unauthorized access for a robust telephony firewall.
- Caller ID “Store & Forward” – CID is sent to device on first ring.
- Multiple Line Seizure Ports – Up to four device ports can now be designated for emergency line seizure for critical applications.
- Simplified Installation – All line-in and device jacks are RJ11. No additional connectors are required.
- LED Status Display – Seven segment display shows port in use & programming value read-back. Audible read-back tones are also provided for remote programming.
View ACP Series 2.0 Data Sheet
ACP 2.0 Series Programming Manual
ACP Series 2.0 Application Diagrams